DashboardFollow Me
┆独舞de蝴蝶┆迷失の泪音┆: The Final Poem

Welcome to MY BLOG :D




Can help me a little Simply Thing?
Help me click the thing that named Nuffnang
Gadget on left side named "Click This"
Thankiew ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Click this too if you like my Blog ;)


-------------------------------------------------------------

Here are My Shop. Mind Like and Support? ;)



Click to Enter
点击进入

The Final Poem

 4月29日  星期五

嘿嘿~
上一篇文章
我说过去完生日会我会回来更新的
这次
回来啦~
呃....
生日会的时候~
我们去Mc'D
就是去吃而已~
什么都没玩
因为人太多
所以没地方可以给我们玩

有些人还把这个当成好像是自己的聚会酱
要带不认识的人还没跟寿星公通知一声
就随随便便带男生来
没脑的!

所以...
生日会就简简单单过一天~
唉...
不过就只是这件事不太开心的啦~
剩下的时间都玩得很开心~


这篇文章最主要的是...
我的姐妹-Xiao Yan写的诗~

Xiao Yan啊~
我看最厉害的
就是写爱情的东西了
我刚刚看到他有post在FB
所以我copy来这里分享~

:Xiao Yan
你看~
你的诗被我放在blog里了~
嘿嘿嘿~【邪恶】










The Final Poem
I love you with all I am
And all I'll ever be.
You are my moon, my sun and stars,
My earth, my sky, my sea.
My love for you goes down and down
Beneath both life and death,
So deep it must remain when I
Have drawn my last faint breath.

Holding you for months and years
Will make Time disappear,
Will make your lips my lips, your face
My face, your tear my tear;

Will make us one strange personage
All intertwined in bliss,
Not man or woman, live or dead--
Just nothing--but a kiss!
I love you all my life, now and
forever
I will always love you, and whatever
trials, I will come closer
I will always be faithful and true
to you
You have given me hope, made me
stronger in times when I am blue

The hope which I thought was
really hard to find
Just came along the way, just
at the right time
The time in which no more tears
left to cry
Your hugs of comfort ease my pain,
now, there's no need to cry

I am amazed of how you filled my
heart with so much love
You treat me like a princess, so glad
how you raise me up above
You have been pouring out so much
love from your heart my most i care
And all my life, I will serve and love you
And for you, all the trials I'll bear.
I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way.

I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.

I want you to caress my lips the way you always do.
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you
And I have for every single moment, right from the start.
I would give all I have to have you with me,
To see tomorrow with you,
To touch and hold the one thing dear to me,
I would climb the highest mountains,
I would swim the widest oceans,
Closed my eyes and be blinded by your love,
Trusting in you to lead my way,
I would give all I had for you,
To love you and be loved in return,
To adore you, and be adored in return,
I would give my all to be with you,
To make the memories of yesterday forever,
To see me and you in the future.

Come whatever,
I would give all I have for you,
Lay down my life for you,
To sacrifice my soul for your pardon,
I would give all I have for you,
Be it to travel to the ends of the earth,
To catch the falling stars out of the skies above,
I would give all,
To hear you say the words I so needed to hear,
The word that would heal my broken heart,
The words that means all the world to me,
To hear you say "I love You",
And look into your eyes knowing you meant it,
For I would give all I have in life for you,
For you gave me all I have in life,
And without you, I have nothing.









上面就是XiaoYan写的诗~
是不是写到很好咧~?
我还叫他写完了就放在FB tag我~



coming soon...

3 泪滴:

  1. WOW~好有文采的说~

    回复删除
  2. 对呀~好有文采哦~(copy小雨的)
    呵呵~好久没有在爱知真希的部落格评论了~
    嘻嘻~不过爱真知希也没有在我的部落格评论哦~
    不知道你知道不知道我是谁呢~我是Lunny啊~
    不过换了名字~Christy^^嘻嘻~

    回复删除
  3. TT ~~ gam dong gam dong ~~
    lol ~ nice XD XD

    回复删除